Sunday, August 12, 2018

Sneak Peek, Stampin Up, 2018 Holiday Catalog. #TGIF172



I can't help myself, I just had to at least one more card with this new set, Dashing Deer.  I'm in love.
I found the perfect challenge to use for this. Click here to check out the challenge.



This also features the new Corrigated embossing folder, and the Joyous Noel DSP.  So many pretty patterns I had a very hard time choosing.

The new catalog goes live Sept 3rd I believe.   Then you can all purchase these goodies.   Dashing Deer comes bundled with Detailed Deer Thinlits. 
I used the brand new Merry Merlot ink and paper here.  I just knew it was going to be great for Christmas.  Plus Whisper White, Crumb cake and Soft Suede. 
I hope you enjoyed and got some inspiration.


1 comment:

Tami Hewlett said...

Gorgeous Christmas card!!! Love that deer and the corrugated texture impression embossing folder!!! Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.