Sunday, August 26, 2018

Christmas is coming, Festive Friday #0015



This happens to me every year, I just can't seem to help myself. When the holiday catalog comes out, I just have to do Christmas cards!  And Dashing deer calls to me, honest, I can hear it! Play with me, it says. So, it's not my fault.

I can't decide if the die cut running deer ro this guy with his pattern body is my favorite.  But I do know I LOVE those antlers.   I couldn't find anyplace I wanted to stick a sentiment on the front, so it's all inside on this one.

Playing along with Festive Friday, get points for playing and use them to get free stuff.
So, my colors are: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Shaded Spruce and Merry Merlot.

Check it out here.

Thanks for coming by, hope you got a bit of inspiration.



1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

I absolutely LOVE this card, Lynn! I love how you added the twine...so creative! Thank you for sharing at Festive Friday!