Tuesday, August 14, 2018

So Many Smiles, #jai421


A simple little card today for Just add ink # 421.  My colors are: Shaded Spruce, Soft Sea Foam and Flirty Flamingo.   Sorry to say the ribbon is retired.  I'm working on getting ribbon, but it's slow. Anyone have a few hundred to loan me? LOL.

With the pretty DSP, you don't need anything fancy going on, it speaks for itself.   I personally love really soft colors in our paper, and this is one of them, Soft Sea Foam.    It's hard to tell, but the background of the DSP is also Soft Sea Foam.

I'm playing along today with JAI#421.  Check out the rest of the projects.


I hope you enjoyed.


2 comments:

Chantell Randall said...

That is very pretty background paper and a lovely sentiment. Chantell Just Add Ink

Nikki Spencer said...

Lovely Lynn! Such pretty use of colour too! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.