Monday, August 6, 2018

Stampin Up, Paper Players #404, Funny birthday card


Paper Players this week wanted a funny card.  How many of you have stamps to do that?  Most of us don't have many if any.  I had to dig into my non SU stash.   The die is an old one that has retired. But I love all those old dies, especially the framelits like this.  I always have a size I need.  
It's not fancy, but I think it suites the funny theme, that's why I  bought it. 

Here is the challenge:

I used  my Blends alcohol marker to color this in.   There are a lot of colors here, Pink Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, daffodil delight, gray and for the skin tone I used Powder Pink.   I used the ink pad and aqua pen for that part, put a little ink into the lid and then pulled a bit out using a good amount of water to bring the brightness down.   It works pretty good.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed.

2 comments:

laurie said...

Such a fun card..cute image and sentiment! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this pair Lynn - I'm sure many of us could identify with this sentiment! Thanks for sharing your fun creation with us over at The Paper Players this week!