Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Beautiful Blizzard, Christmas Card, Freshly Made Sketches #351


A simple, clean card for today.  I had not tried out my new embossing mat set for the Big Shot. This bundle has a big one piece die that cuts out a bunch of different sized snowflakes.   OR, With this embossing set you can emboss the die. I did both.

I'm kinda a big color person.  I almost went with a new blue, but decided to try Smoky Slate and I really like it.  I added some color with my small strip of DSP.  The bigger snowflake has 2 put together.  I really like it, but what do you think? 
Here is the challenge, click on the link to check it out.

1 comment:

Amy O said...

Very pretty! I love the gray paired with the dark green. And the snowflakes are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!