Friday, August 3, 2018

Fab Friday #143, Delightfully Detailed


I'm having some fun with new colors.  Blushing Bride is a carry over, but the rest are new, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather and the sentiment is done in Gorgeous Grape.
The DSP strips are from Tropical Escape 6x6 DSP stack.  This has turned out to be so usable, with so many differnt themes.  
The leaves sticking out are from the Delightfully Detailed Laser-cut DSP. I simply sniped a couple of the lines of leaves out of the frame.

Love, love, love the new Subtle embossing folder.  It's 6x6 so you can turn the direction either way. I love it with ink brayered on the folder before running the CS through.
You can just ink up the folder, put the CS inside and just press in with your fingers a bit and come away with some really interesting looks.

So, here is the challenge:

You can find it HERE

Thanks for stopping by, I hope I've given you a bit of inspiration today.


2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh wow, what a great little collection of DSP scraps - and how bold they look over that brayered texture! What a great idea! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

I love these colors together an I love the square instead of a circle! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!