Monday, July 14, 2014

Stampin Up, Mojo Monday 354, Thinking of You


I'm still having fun with the Flower Patch stamp set, it makes it so easy to be able to stamp and cut using photopolymer stamps and die cuts. This is one great set, called Flower Patch.

I was looking around for colors I hadn't used in a while and decided on aqua and purple, two colors I just love together. Of course I just had to toss in a bit of green, I mean I see other people using strange colors for leaves, but can't bring myself to do that. LOL.

The cute wavy lines are from the Chalk lines stamp set, there is also a couple colors in one of the small paper pads with this design. I thought it was super fun to have the stamp as well.
And this pretty soft 1/4" cotton ribbon is so beautiful and fun to use.
So, here is the sketch for this week.
It's a fun one, why not give it a try, it really helps to grow your skills.



No comments: