Monday, July 21, 2014

Stampin Up, Mojo Monday 355



I am finally here with my Mojo Monday card for this week.  Going to Curves 3 times a week kinda cuts into my stamping time, especially monday.

Cute, cute sketch this week.  I kept it simple, but strangely enough I ended up using quite a few products on it.  I love the larger scallop on this edgelit and it worked perfect here.

So, my colors are: Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar and Coastal Cabana.  For the bottom circle I  used my brayer to put ink on one side of my embossing folder, then laid down my circle and embossed as usual.  I think it gave it a bit of a different look then if I'd just put another layer of brown.


I had to stamp the sentiment and punch out using the large oval punch to cover the sentiment on this stamp.  One of my stamp customers who comes to class with me is in the hosp. So I needed something for her, loving the sequins, they add just a little bling and there are a ton of them in this box. I only wish there were more colors available. These are one of the Incolor sets.

I hope you enjoy and I was able to give you some ideas of your own.
BTW, until the end of this month, SU is having a special on the Designer Series Paper, buy 3 packs and get one free.   It's a great deal and will give you plenty of DSP to last a long time.




Also, if you haven't tried Paper Pumpkin, please do! SU has really amped up their game with it. I am thrilled with every month. This month is awesome, gorgeous boxes, beautiful ribbon and way more.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

great card. love the colors together and the ribbon just is perfect, making the card a true delight.