Thursday, July 17, 2014

Stampin Up, Pals Paper Arts 212


Good morning, it's thursday so it's time for another PPA challenge.  This week the team is doing a sketch challenge. I kind of like that we alternate sketches and colors.
I have to say, I have found such a yummy color combo for this. I'll be using it again, often probably.
The brand new Blackberry Bliss and Blushing Bride, they were make for each other.

The pattern paper is from the All Abloom small Designer Series Paper Pad, if you have been here before you know I love these as they are made card sized, even the designs are made to fit.

The new ribbon that matches the new incolors is so soft and yummy all on it's own. I had to have all of them, and I don't usually do that, not because I don't want them all, but one only has so much money, right?

Here is this weeks sketch. Come and play along, you'll find the link on my right side bar.


2 comments:

Patti MacLeith said...

Lynn, this is too cute!!

Patti MacLeith said...

Lynn, this is too cute!!