Monday, July 28, 2014

Stampin Up, Merry and Bright, Mojo Monday 356



Happy Mojo Monday to you.

I told myself I was NOT going to be doing Christmas cards this early.  Then SU went and released a couple of sets early.

Part of this card is made with Endless Wishes from last year. It's a photopolymer set that sold out so fast that most people didn't get a chance at it.   SU is now making their own Photopolymer stamps, and brought this one back since it was so popular, it's available now.
The other set in this card, Christmas Bliss, is also available now. Otherwise, you'll start seeing the Holiday catalog out in Aug and will be able to start ordering Aug 28th.

I started with Cherry Cobbler for my base, and I made my background using white and the smallest snowflake from the Endless wishes set, with a gold ink pad.

I hope this gives you an idea to start your holiday cards.


1 comment:

TenSGal said...

So very pretty...perfectly perfect stamping!

Susan