Thursday, July 3, 2014

Stampin Up, Pals Paper Arts 210


Good morning and happy July 4th.  My hubby's favorite holiday, he is a huge patriotic lover. The flags will be out tomorrow, yup, Flags, multiple flags.

Todays card is based on a color challenge, I decided to do a total guy card and I have to say, I'm not too sure about it. I'm sure it's a guy card, just not sure if I'm in love with it. What do you think?
Here are the colors:





I used the new stamp set Birthday Surprise, we have so many really little sentiments, I wanted a big one and it's a bit grungy too.
I used one stamp from Gorgeous Grunge as well, the lines under the sentiment.
I think my teen grandsons would be on board with this card.

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by. As always, click on any of the images below to be taken to my store to purchase or just check out the sets.


5 comments:

Tehachap said...

Teal is one of my favorite colors. Thanks for posting this card.

Dawn Tidd said...

I think this is a fantastic masculine card, Lynn! Great job with these colors and thanks for joining us this week at the Pals Paper Arts!

Karine Cartier said...

Great looking card!

Lynn Hoyt said...

Thanks so much for the nice comments everyone.

Cindy Hall said...

This is such a fabulous card, Lynn! It's a great design and wonderful use of the challenge colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!