Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Stampin Up Class projects







I thought I'd post my other 2 class projects for June.  Often I don't post them at all, and always wait at least until after class so they can be surprised.
The first uses the stamp set,  Work of Art. This has turned out to be such a great set, so many, many ideas have been shown using it, including several patriotic designs. 

The second card using the new Photopolymer bundle. Flower Patch Stamps and Flower Fair Framelits.  I don't think it gets any better then this.  There is so much you can do with this set, even without the framelits.   It's Photopolymer so you can see right through it. That allows for double stamping, in this case I stamped off on paper first then on the card, then inked up again and stamped on top of that with the next stamp and you can just keep going with that.

I do have a tip for using the Photopolymer stamps tho, sometimes you may need something made from foam to stamp on to get a better impression. You can use the Piercing mat, but if you don't have that a piece of fun foam or a mouse pad will work.
Also, big tip:  when using Photopolymer stamp, when done with one and taking it off the block but you are not ready to put it away just yet, be sure to put it on another block or something. They get lost so easy!  I keep my biggest block out and change them over to that until I'm sure I'm done and putting them away.   If it falls on the floor or even moves around on the desk, it can be impossible to find.

Hope you enjoyed these, my class really had fun with them.


No comments: