Friday, July 18, 2014

Stampin Up, early release Christmas stamp set


Stampin Up is releasing this stamp set now, so If you'd like to get a head start on your christmas stamping this one's for you.
It's such a gorgeous set and I had a lot of fun with it.  I love when I show my hubby my latest card and get a wow. It doesn't happen often.

I used Marina Mist for the card base, then sponged Marina Mist, Pool Party and Daffodil Delight onto a piece of Whisper White.
Tip, after taping your sponge on the ink pad, bare down very softly at first or you'll end up with too much ink, then put a bit more pressure on it.

I stamped using black ink, and almost left it at that, I liked it.  But decided to color in at least some of it.  I'm glad I did, I love how it turned out, I used markers on it.


No comments: