Thursday, July 24, 2014

Stampin Up PPA213, You and Me



It's that time of the week for a PPA challenge. At first I just couldn't think of a thing to do for this sketch.   But as I was having issues with even sitting at my desk last night, I let it go until this morning and my brain worked on it during the night. I woke up knowing what to do.

I debated about going just black and white, but decided to look through my DSP and see what came up. PSSSSSST, you know that for the rest of this month, July, SU is having a sale on Designer Series Paper, right? Buy 3 and get one free.

Anyway, I saw this one and it spoke to me.  I'm very happy with how it turned out. This little frame is one of 2 in a new frame embossing set, worked out very well.

Thanks for coming by, I hope I have inspired you just a little bit.


4 comments:

Peggy Noe said...

Lynn, I love the idea your brain came up with! That center square is gorgeous. That is one of my favorite stamps and here it's so clean and crisp! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

Beth Beard said...

Very pretty Lynn. Wonderful interpretation of this weeks sketch.

Mike said...

Love this card, Lynn! It's so clean and I love grey! Thanks for Playing Pals Paper Arts!

Marlene said...

This is my favorite! Very elegant, CAS.