Friday, August 9, 2019

Sneak Peek, from the Holiday 2019 catalog. Fusion Family challenge


I'm so excited! I just got my first pre-order from the new 2019 Holiday catalog, and I just HAD to play with it.   I know I should be playing with more of my goodies from the annual catalog, and I'll get back to that, but this stuff was just too tempting.

I didn't notice many of my team mates talking about this skate set. It's called Free Skate and It was the first thing I noticed and had to have.

So, here is the challenge I'm using for inspiration. Click here to see what the team did.

It's  a little hard to see, but there is a piece of vellum cut using one of the  Stitched Nested Label dies under the skate.  It kind of blends in with the blurry parts of the DSP  Speaking of DSP, isn't this fabulous???????????   There is a whole pack of gorgeous papers like this in the pack and the back side is also wonderful, it's white with metallic silver designs! Wow! The name is Feels like Frost DSP.

It just seemed like it had to be used with my skate and the new Christmas Layer dies. One is under the skate.

The sentiment is from Itty Bitty Christmas. And the little tiny snowflake sequins are also in the catalog.   Thanks for stopping by.



No comments: