Saturday, August 10, 2019

Fab Friday #169, 2019 Holiday sneak peek


I had this idea to punch out a cat using the new plaid DSP for the Fab Friday Challenge. Unfortunately the gold embossed lines in the plaid failed to show up in this photo, but take my word for it, it's really pretty. 
I paired it with the Peaceful Boughs bundle in the new 2019 Holiday catalog. It was quick, easy and fun. And will be going out to a lady who is a friend, and who lives across the country, who not only supports cat groups, but houses many of them in a very neat building of their own.  

Check out the challenge here.

As you can see I changed the circle and added a few things from the bundle. 
My colors are: Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce, and gold.  These boughs are very quick and easy to cut and apply.  I may try them next in metallic. 
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Heather said...

So fun, Lynn - love that gold tag shape - so bold behind the plaid kitty! Very striking... Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!