Sunday, August 11, 2019

Festive Friday #0040, Vintage Christmas. 2019 Stampin Up Holiday Sneak peek



I know there are plenty of people, not here in AZ, but other places where it's cold, that still ice skate in the winter.  But to me it seems an old fashioned idea, so I combined my new Free Skate bundle with the new DSP Toile Tidings.  A very vintage looking paper.  It has the same designs on each page, but one side is Real Red and the other side is Garden Green.  
In my mind, this just screams Christmas and winter both. 
I used Very Vanilla as the DSP background is VV, then accented the skates with gold foil.
I have layered 2 different designs of the same package then used my Stitched Rectangle dies for the green piece under my skate.  I happen to be in love with this skate die, but there is also a set of skate you can stamp in the set. 

So, here is the challenge, stop by and see what the team did.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

4 comments:

Patricia Chalas said...

Your card is so cute!
Thanks for playing with us at Festive Friday!

Patricia DT member

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely stunning, Lynn! I love the lacy diecut overlay on the skate. The gold touches are perfect! Thank you for sharing at Festive Friday!

Beth McCullough said...

Gorgeous card Lynn! It's fun to see the new products! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

Anne Marie Hile said...

So pretty, Lynn! I just love the mix of patterns and dies. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at Festive Friday!