Saturday, August 24, 2019

A Very Merry Christmas Card, Freshly Made Sketches #400


My disclaimer, the only stamp set used in this card was the sentiment.   I have to admit that I do not have this bundle.   I just couldn't squeeze one more bundle out of my budget, so I bought the DSP.  Isn't it fun??????

I added Shaded Spruce to the mix of colors from the DSP.  I cut the snowman out, but he had no hat, so I cut the hat out too. If you look closely you can see the glitter, he comes with. In fact the DSP has quite a lot of glitter already added and lots of cute, cute, cute paper.

I used the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches for my inspiration, take a look at the teams cards.



2 comments:

Jen Timko said...

Well, that fellow is certainly jolly! What a fun card. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

Adorable! I love the colors and the texture. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!