Monday, August 12, 2019

Another vintage Christmas card. Paper Players challenge #454


Do you remember all the glassware from way back?  Many people collected it, lots of it was blue.  I decided my tea pot should be a memory of all that vintage glass.

I made this for the Paper players challenge, it will be sent as one of my Christmas cards of course.  See what the team did here.


I probably shouldn't be doing Christmas cards just yet, but when I got my order, I found the designs rolling around in my head so I had to get them out.  I do love Black and white, but always with a pop of color, so this was right up my alley. 
I used the Toile Tidings DSP, stamped my tea pot from Tea Together then cut out using the die from Tea Time Framelits.
Those tiny red rhinestones were originally in last years Holiday catalog, but are now in our new Annual catalog. I'm really happy about that, I love them and they are usable all year.

Thanks of stopping by.

1 comment:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Lynn your vintage teapot is a great way to add a pop of colour and for the record, it's never too son to start crafting for Christmas as far as I'm concerned! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!