Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Thinking of You, FMS#344


Look at that, I did a card without a single stamp! I didn't start out to do that, it just happened, that is the way it can go with some of the incredible dies and dsp out there.
First, here is the challenge:  Go here to see the rest of the projects.

Yes, they did a square card. I rarely do them, as I find I don't get them sent. I really prefer just the normal 1/2 sheet cards.

I put it all together using the So Saffron layer then put all that onto my card base.  The sentiment isn't SU, not sure where I got it, as I have it on a magnetic sheet in my Not SU box.  I have 3 photo boxes for dies now, current dies, retired dies, and dies from other companies. Not many in there.  I also keep my embossing folders in a photo box, separated by 6x6 piece of chipboard, into current and retired.
Anyway, my colors are: Blackberry Bliss, So Saffron, Whisper White and Mint Macaron.

The DSP is in the Nature's Poem set. And a REMINDER.   That one and several others are on sale all month this month, July 2018, buy 3 get one free.   I think they are all the $11 DSP except the color family sets.  The speciality ones are not on sale.

The white design piece on top of my DSP is from the gorgeous Delightfully Detailed Lasor cut DSP set.  There are some border pieces on the bottom of 4 of the sheets.

I used our Mulitpurpose sheets to add glue on the back of the die cut letters, it seems to help them cut better and they come right off and stick down beautifully.   I added the rhinestones for a bit of bling as it was a pretty simple card.
I hope you enjoyed.  Please be aware, Blogger no longer sends me email when I get comments, so if you have a question I do try to check on a reg basis and will answer in the comments section or you can email me.  Or you can find me in the demonstrator finder on the SU site.



2 comments:

Jen Brum said...

Great card! Love that multi-coloured sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

The white laser cut paper looks wonderful against the rich dark background! Pretty card!