Monday, July 23, 2018

Abstract Impressions die fun, #jai418




Loving this set.  More and more we are getting lots of great dies that are not just to go around a stamp. In this set, Abstract Impressions, this flower die and a big Butterfly die are what you get, along with a single small flower die.    I cut this from white, then used a round brush to brush on color where I wanted it, it's not perfect, but it's not suppose to be. The sentiment is from the stamp set and the pearls are colored with my light Seafoam Green Blendy pen.

Colors for this challenge are here:
You can find it here:

Lately I'm thinking that Stamping is no longer the correct word for what we are doing. Sometimes a stamp doesn't even touch the page.  Here I only used the sentiment, the rest are dies and pearls and often gorgeous paper.   What do you think? Do we need a new name?

Thanks so much for stopping by.  To check out anything here in my store, just click on any of the images below.


4 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

So pretty and effective Lynn. I love the soft colouring on the diecut. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

HJ said...

Love the pastel coloring of this beautiful die. Enjoy your day!

Jan said...

So lovely Lynn! Your soft, gentle colouring of this pretty die cut makes such a beautiful scene and compliments the sentiment so perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Chantell Randall said...

Lovely die - I especially like your coloured pearls. Chantell Just Add Ink