Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Stampin Up, Happy Birthday card. GDP148


Is not this DSP absolutely gorgeous???!  There are more colors.  It's called Petal Promenade.  This can be one of your choices for free on the buy 3 get 1 free sale.  But hurry, it's over at the end of this month, July 2018.
I love how the Stitched Label dies work so well with it. Both are so elegant.  Birthdays, weddings, anniversarys.  And so easy.

I haven't played with GDP for quite a while, this week we are cas'ing the designer.   Taking inspiration from the card Connie Collins made.  My inspiration was the DSP and the layers.
 

I had been looking for an excuse to use the Stitched Label Dies, and this was just perfect.  My Colors are:  Whisper White, Blushing Bride and Smoky Slate. 

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you got a bit of inspiration from my card as well. Just click on any image to be taken to my store.




3 comments:

Connie Collins said...

Lynn, I love how you used the beautiful dsp and layout to created such a lovely card. Thanks for joining in on the challenge this week at Global Design Project.

Mary Fish said...

Gorgeous card & photo!

Theresa said...

I LOVE your card!!! It is so pretty....