Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Stampin Up, 10 min card, week one


Welcome, it's a celebration of my ability to get back to doing my 10 minute cards again. I will be attempting to put one a week up.  I'm not sure what day it will end up being, maybe not the same one each week, but for now, today will do.

Anyone get the magazine Stamper Sampler? I used to love those, haven't gotten one in years tho. There were a lot of Stampin Up cards in those.  Back when it first started up, we didn't have all that much to play with except stamps.

I'm cleaning up my craft rooms and hundreds of magazines are going, including all of those. I pulled out a 2004 edition and CASEd this. Love it, of course I used different product, but the idea is the same.   I hope you enjoy.

All of this product will still be in the new catalog, not to worry.


1 comment:

Frenchie said...

Oh Lynn, that's a great idea , I can't wait to see what you make ,
Hugs Frenchie ,