Sunday, May 3, 2015

Stampin Up, Paper Players challenge 243

So far I am loving doing the Paper Players challenges. They really do some different stuff. This weeks challenge is to make a card that has to do with Transportation.  That made me put my thinking cap on.   But here is Sheltering Tree with it's cute little bike.  And my fantasy tree, it's hard to see here, but it's embossed Gold, silver and Tempting Turquoise.  Sorry, the Tempting turquoise embossing powder has been retired for a while, but I was in the mood for that color.

The line stamp from the grunge set is suppose to show speed and the disappearing bike shows  movement as well.

I hope you enjoy.


5 comments:

Kait said...

Beautiful card, Lynn. I like your card a lot. Especially, the fading bicycle you used to convey movement.

365 Days of Donna said...

I always look at the pretty things you make, but I'm lousy about commenting. I must say something about this card: it's beyond beautiful! Love it!

Claire Broadwater said...

Lynn, this is such a fun card! I love this stamp set! Tempting turquoise is one of my favorite colors! Great job using the Gorgeous Grunge under your bike! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Ann Schach said...

What a wonderful card, Lynn! I love the speed lines and disappearing bike. The fantasy tree is so clever. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Lynn, this is such a fun card! I love the fading movement of the bike! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX