Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Stampin UP, Mojo monday 398 and Paper Players 245


Once again two challenges came together perfectly! Well almost perfectly, Paper Players was a challenge to do a girly card clean and simple. I don't think I met the simple part, but I am loving it. I used the sketch at Mojo Monday for the card, looks very close to the sketch and very girly I think.

So, did I manage both? You tell me.  I am so going to miss this paper, it's from the Occasions catalog, Something Borrowed DSP, you have until June 2nd to order it, so if you love it like I do, get it soon.

Here is the sketch from Mojo Monday:
I love this sketch! I may have to do it again.
Here is the link to Paper Players.
I know they would both love to have you join in.


3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Lynn, this is gorgeous! It is perfect for a girly card! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Lynn! I love this DSP! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!