Monday, May 11, 2015

Stampin Up, Mojo Monday 397 and Paper Players 244


I normally don't do one card for 2 challenges, but today was just too good to resist. Since I was busy yesterday and didn't do my Paper Players, and PP turned out to be a color challenge while Mojo Monday was a sketch challenge I just had to do it.
The PP colors are Lost Lagoon, Sahara Sand and Pistachio Pudding, I tossed in Whisper White.

Here is the sketch.
So you see, great colors, cute sketch, they just had to go together.
Today might be a bit confusing as I mixed colors and product that is retiring and some that is brand new. New product will be available for you to purchase June 2nd. That is also the date to order retiring product.

Pistachio Pudding is an incolor and is going out.  The dotted patterned paper is in a retiring 12x12 stack of DSP.  The gorgeous flower pattern paper is in the brand new revamp of the 121x12 DSP stacks. I love, love, love the new paper stacks, they used to be my go to, but wasn't as happy when they changed, but this change is awesome, super great patterns!  Personally, I'm going to try and get them all this year.

I hope you enjoy! Please feel free to come and play in either of these challenges, they really are  a lot of fun.



4 comments:

a1983alaskan said...

Well, I just love it! The color combo is one of my favorites, and who could go wrong with the Mojo Monday template. ;-) Thanks for sharing your inspiring interruption.

Debbie Mageed said...

Love your choice of papers to accent your challenge combinations. Very pretty! Thank you for playing with the Paper Players this week!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

LeAnne said...

I just LOVE your background papers...very pretty combination! And the sketch is pretty awesome too! Thanks for participating in my challenge this week!
LeAnne, DT