Thursday, May 7, 2015

Stampin Up Pals Paper Arts challenge 250


My second card using vellum.  I created a border on the sides of my design by adding vellum
in the middle with the design on it.
Tip:  When using vellum you need to allow for a long drying time for the ink. If you wet emboss
it that would work perfect.  And you can try using your heat gun to dry it faster if not.
The other thing with vellum is that any glue shows through. I used glue dots and put my rhinestones
over them on the top and the ribbon over them on the bottom, so it can take a little planning.

This is my second card for the challenge, because, Oooops! I forgot we don't have a challenge
if there is a 5th week to the month.  So, 2 cards for the same challenge.
I hope you enjoy, here is the colors we used this week.

Two of these colors are leaving us at the end of this month. They are Coastal Cabana and Baked brown sugar, both outgoing incolors.   Sad as that is, wait until you see the new incolors.

Thanks for stopping by, and if you should want to check anything I used out more or place an order, just click on any of the graphics below.


1 comment:

Dawn Tidd said...

Love the stamping on vellum, Lynn! That bright Hello Honey bow really looks cheery too. Thanks for joining us at the PPA this week!