Thursday, May 28, 2015

Stampin Up, Pals Paper Arts 253, Happy Birthday



Yup, I need another birthday card today.  I'm having dinner at a friends and her grandson, who lives with her is having a birthday today.
Here it is and it's also the Pals Paper Arts challenge card for this week.
Here is the Sketch:
This was pretty different, right? But so much fun.  If you hop over to Pals Paper Arts, you will see more cards and how others adapted the sketch.

My colors today are Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Smoky Slate, Whisper White.

I have friends on some of the flood areas and a daughter near Houston. Some terrible stories of loss of life coming out of there, if you pray, prayers would be appreciated for all of those in the flooded areas.

Now, on the the card and what I used.  Just click on any image below to go to my store. You can buy of coure, (except the items from the new catalog, that will be a few more days) but you can also check out lots of other things.   Have an awesome weekend.



4 comments:

horizonview said...

You rocked the sketch, Lynn. Great card, as always.

Maria Rodriguez said...

Hello Lynn: I love how you turned the sketch on it's side, it still keeps the shape but with a totally different look. Great idea, thank you for sharing.
Paper hugs.
Maria Rodriguez.

www.swimbikerunandstamp.blogspot.com

Maggie Mata said...

Lynn, your cards are oh so awesome! You really stepped up the card sketch too. Thank you for joining us this week at the Pals Paper Arts challenge.

Ann Schach said...

Fabulous, Lynn! I LOVE your take on the sketch! WOW!