Saturday, June 1, 2019

A Blissful future, Just add ink #459



I'm playing along today with Just add ink for their color challenge.  At first look you wouldn't think these colors would go together would you? I thought this would be hard, but once I got started it wasn't too difficult. I have thought after the fact of a couple things I might have done extra, but it's pretty busy as is.
Here is the challenge and link to the site so you can see all the cards.


I keep reaching for this stamp set, the bundle comes with a punch for the one flower in the set I didn't use, so there is lots to play with.   It's Floral Essence, in the new catalog going live on June 4th.  Really soon now. 
I love those tiny red rhinstones that came out in the Holiday catalog and are still in the new annual one if you are wondering. They were just the right little bit of bling.

I used the Stitched Nested Label dies that come in a bundle with Free as a Bird also in the new catalog.  I just love these dies.  I stamped my flowers and then laid the die so the end hung off and created a flat side, otherwise it's the same on both ends.

I hope you enjoyed, I love if I can inspire you.

3 comments:

horizonview said...

Ah, I see what you did there with that die. Nice! I'm not sure about those colors myself, but you did well with them. Good job!

KimB said...

This is quite stunning Lynn! I love the strong contrast between the bold red and blue panels. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

Jan said...

Such a fabulous card Lynn! Your striking design suits these vibrant, bold colours so beautifully! I love how you’ve created your arrow panels from the Hexagon dies and your beautiful flowers are highlighted by the blue background. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.