Friday, June 7, 2019

Butterflies and flowers, Freshly Made Sketches#391


I decided to start my card to day with one of the new incolors. Pretty Peacock.  I added in some Mango Melody and Old Olive as well.  To my mind there isn't a better embossing folder anywhere then this Country Floral.   It's just so perfect. It's so elegant just embossed in white, or just plain pretty done in a color, or it can take over for a designer series paper like I've done here.
I'm playing along with the FMS challenge this week as well. Check out the projects from the team and everyone one else here.




I used my sponge daubers and ink pads to get color on the embossed image. Cut my pieces and layered them, then layered it all onto a Mango Melody, Subtle embossed panel.
Stamped my Butterflies from Butterfly Gala, cut them out using the punch and added them using dimentionals.  I then added my sentiment using a white piece then adding it onto a piece of Pretty Peacock.   Not hard at all, but I do love all the texture.

Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

Kim S said...

You've created such a soft and lovely backdrop to that gorgeous butterfly! I love the color combo. I just got my new colors on Saturday so I'm definitely putting your colors into my inspiration folder. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.