Tuesday, May 28, 2019

A little bit of lace, Paper Players #443







This graphic in the new A Little Bit of Lace stamp set has been calling to me since I first saw the new catalog.  BTW, it goes live on June 4th, so be ready.
Anyway, everyone has been making stuff with the lace die an it is truly gorgeous, but I also just couldn't wait to get my hands on this stamp set.  All the stamps are so adorable and the fonts are awesome.

So, I used the sketch from the Paper Players this week for my card. Worked out perfect.
See the challenge here.


The card base is a new incolor Purple Posy and it matches up with our other 2 new purples, Highland Heather and Gorgeous grape!

It lace die will do a full sized card, but can also be cut into whatever sized pieces you would like, as I've done here.
I stamped and embossed my flowers in gold embossing, then colored on the back side of the vellum.  Love how it turned out!    The sentiment came from the new Floral Essence stamp set.
I also used Metallic Pearls in gold, the set of little tiny pearls comes with both gold and silver.  And I used Glitter Enamel Dots in the center of my flowers.


3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very pretty! I rarely use purple, and I can see that you like it, so I am happy to see this in such a pretty hue! I am anxious about the lace die...does it take a lot of work to get rid of all the little pieces? My trusty die brush would get a workout, but it is gorgeous for sure! Just beautiful all round! Thanks for playing with my sketch at the Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a pretty card Lynn! I'm partial to purples too and your gold embossing and pearls and delicate lace panel compliment perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

horizonview said...

Two thumbs up! That lace panel ... perfect.