Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Quilted Christmas, Christmas card GDP108


I hadn't checked into the GDP challenge for this week yet, it starts on monday.  It's a Case the designer this week and when I found it was caseing Brian King, one of my favorite guys, I had to give it a try.

Here is Brian's card.




I used Elegant Eggplant and Pear Pizzazz, so couldn't use the DSP for this set which is mostly red and green.  So, I used the embossing folder for some texture.  What a joy this set is to work with! So much to work with!  I hope you like!  What do you think of the colors? Should I have stuck with Real Red and Garden Green?   I do love purple for Christmas, heck I just love purple.


1 comment:

Brian King said...

Such a sweet card, Lynn! I love the colors you've used - such beautiful layering. Thank you so much for playing along with my CASE the Designer challenge at GDP – I’m honored.