Sunday, October 29, 2017

Birthday cake, Just Add Ink 383


Shhhh, don't tell anyone, but this isn't all SU stuff. I've had some items for a long time just because I got a bee in my bonnet about having something I didn't have with SU. I must say, I'm not impressed with the dies. They are gorgeous, but they are often not coming out very well if one doesn't use the machine put out by the die cut mfg.     There is an impression as well as the cut area here and they are not showing well and didn't go deep enough.  So, I just am staying with my SU. My Big Shot is one of the best machines on the market, lasts for years and years with no problems.

But I wanted to do something different, so here it is.   The background is an Incolor stack, really pretty designs in 5 colors.   Very usable.

So, we are playing along with Just Add Ink this week.  Be sure to stop by the challenge to see the gorgeous cards from the team! 
My colors today are Whisper White, Fresh Fig (new incolor) and a touch of Powder Pink.


2 comments:

Patrice said...

I think your die cut layers look lovely, Lynn. Very stylish. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. x

KimB said...

Well this is very elegant Lynn, I love the lacey layers and that delicate tint of pink on the tiers of your cake! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.