Saturday, October 7, 2017

Stampin Up, Just Add Ink 380 #2


So, this was my second try at the JAI 380 challenge. If you want to see both cards in the same post, it's here. 
I had set this one aside because I wasn't liking what I was doing. The ideas just were not coming. But after finishing the other card, this popped in my head and I picked up what I had stopped working on and did it up.
Here is the JAI 380 challenge:

My colors are Whisper white, basic gray, along with the Merry music DSP and gold ribbon, and gold foil for behind the sentiment and for the star.   
 

3 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Love the black/white combination Lynn. It's lovely to see alternate christmas colours. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Anonymous said...

I like your gold elements on this card - a great way to use both the ribbon and foil card. Chantell Just Add Ink

Tina said...

Your card is really lovely! I especially like the buildings in black - it makes me think of them silhouetted at night time. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.