Friday, July 30, 2021

Heartfelt sympathy, JAI#565

 


This week I am joining in to the Just add ink color challenge. 

 


 The polished Pink and Pale Papaya are both brand new incolors for this year.  Stunning colors. So, it was a lot of fun coming up with a card for this week. I tried out several ways of embossing the flower, and ended up with this. 

The Dahlia is a 2 step stamp, for this I only used the outline and embossed, if you did it on a lighter paper, you could use the 2nd part, the fill in stamp, or simple color in if you like.   This set is called Delicate Dahlias and is free in the SAB catalog starting on the 3rd along with the new Holiday one.   It's got more pieces to it as well, but I decided for this to keep it very simple.

None of us really enjoy the reason for making these sympathy cards, but it does become necessary especially as we get older.  I usually put it off, this time it's going into my stash, with the hope it's not needed for a good long time.

Happy stamping. 

4 comments:

Tina said...

Your card is beautiful, the bloom is really lovely. I hope you don't need it for a very long time too, but thank for sharing it with us at Just Add Ink.

Patrice said...

It's always good to have Sympathy cards on hand. I find they're hard to make at the time you actually need them. Love that big bloom taking centre stage. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

Chantell Randall said...

I love your bold bloom which is lovely for this CAS card. Chantell Just Add Ink

Rachael Lewsley said...

Clean and simple, yet stunning. Thank you for sharing with us at Just Add Ink x