Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Snowflake Christmas, jai#563

 

Thanks go to Just Add Ink for this weeks sketch challenge. Seems really simple but this was my 3rd try, I just could not get what I wanted and pictured in my mind, but this simple and pretty card did it for me.  


 I hope you will check out all the really lovely projects from the team on FMS.  Just click the link in the colored text above.

So very simple, I used real red for my base card, then a piece of white cut just large enough to tuck a bit under the DSP.

The DSP is from Peaceful Prints, which is the one that matches up with the new Deer Christmas set.   The snowflake is retired, but I love it and collect all the snowflakes I can. I just love using them.

The Merry Christmas comes from the new Heartfelt Wishes in the mini catalog, previously known as the Holiday catalog, which goes live on Aug 3rd for customers.  

I used Dimentionals for popping up the DSP, and the snowflake, it just adds something to the card.  I hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping.

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, Lynn. I too find it frustrating when what I have in mind just won't translate to cardstock. Your third try is a winner. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.x

Chantell Randall said...

A fun Christmas card - lovely bold snowflake that pops against the red paper. Chantell Just Add Ink