Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Merriest Moments Christmas, Sneak peek 2021 Holiday catalog

 

I have 2 new cards today, both made from the new Merriest Moments stamp/embossingfolder/die set in the new Holiday Mini catalog going live on Aug 3rd, 2021.  

I played with my Blends on this one, just embossed on the white cardstock and used my new Soft Succulent blends on it along with one other green.  

I cut the old center using the center die in my set, then stamped and cut the top piece, trimming off just the edges a bit to show the gold under it.

I wrapped that piece with some gold twine, then cute 3 of the small branches from the stamp and dies and added them, popping up the whole small piece in the middle. 


 On this one, I took white cardstock, plus a piece of the Artistically Inked DSP, cut one of each from the big die in the Merriest Moments set and glued them together. This gave it more body.

I used Merry Merlot cardstock, wrapped a ribbon around then layered my piece on top, added the gold piece and added a Poinsettia on top of that, with a little Merry Christmas banner and finished off with red rhinestones in the center of my flower.

I hope you'll take a  look at Merriest Moments, there is so much to it, so many ways to use it.  Thanks for taking a look.


 
 
 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the new catalog to come out. Love this Merry Merlot card that you used with the white poinsettia. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Just found your website.