Sunday, July 25, 2021

Deer in the Forest, JAI#564

 


I think the deer are really enjoying the snow up in the mountain of AZ, because it has been a very, very hot summer since June1, even for AZ. About now, I'd like to be there with them. 

The inspiration this week comes from Just Add Ink, and now that this is done, I have another idea, should I do that one too? 


I have to admit, hard to choose, sky or sea???  I love the ocean, and do a lot of cards with that idea, but I had to go with this brand new set from the new Mini.  So, check out all the posts over on Just add ink, and maybe join in too.  

I choose a piece of dsp from the Tidings of Christmas papers, altho, there is a whole set of paper just for this bundle called Peaceful Prints. The name of the bundle is Peaceful Deer.  My colors are Crumb cake, white, Misty Moonlight (incolor), and Evening Evergreen, also an incolor.

   To get the sparkle in the sky I just use versamark and sprinkled on some S U Stampin Glitter. Or you could white emboss the tiny snowflakes and then sponge on the blue afterward.

Thanks for taking a look, have fun with your Christmas cards. 

2 comments:

Chantell Randall said...

A sweet card. Your DSP is perfect for this snowy scene. Chantell Just Add Ink

KimB said...

Love your combination of sky and trees to create this lovely snowy Christmas scene Lynn. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim