Saturday, July 10, 2021

Sneak peek, Holiday Mini 2021, #JAI562

rries

It's that time of year again, time to start thinking about making those Christmas cards.  I start early because I make a lot of different cards, and that takes time.  

My inspiration this week is from an Inspiration challenge at Just add ink, come and join in.


 

I love the photo, such a beautiful seasonal photo.  I tried hard to capture the essence of it using a brand new set from Stampin Up called Merriest Moments, So much you can do with this set. My brain was on fire, but I did my best to keep to the inspiration photos and ended up really liking this card. 

The colors I used are: Evening Evergreen, and Pale Papaya, both are new incolors, also White and Real Red.

I think you'll be seeing a lot of this set, the new mini goes live on Aug 3rd for customers.

I hope you enjoy and check out the site for all the other yummy projects.



3 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Lovely to see new toys in action Lynn, the texture and traditional colours all work beautifully together. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Tina said...

The embossing frames your sentiment so nicely. You've created a very pretty card, thanks for sharing it with just at Just Add Ink.

horizonview said...

Another stunning card, Lynn! I do love the hybrid embossing folder and those poinsettias! Your work is always so nice. I don't come comment often enough, but I'm watching!