Monday, January 6, 2020

Painted Poppy Birthday


Isn't this Designer paper gorgeous?  We keep getting paper we don't think can be topped and SU artists just keep making it better. 
Colors are Rich Razzleberry, Poppy Parade and that's pretty much it. Except for that one little piece of Whisper white.  After cutting my paper to fit my card base, I just added a retired piece of ribbon.

Then I stamped, colored and die cut the 2 poppies and the leaves using a combo of  Blends, Blender pen and Aqua painter to get the look I wanted.   I used the blender pen, touching the tip to the Poppy Parade ink pad to make the stamped edges darker and color in the darker tips.

The sentiment is cut out with a die from the Rectangle stitched die set and the sentiment is from the new SAB set, Happy Birthday to you.  Free with a $50 order from any current catalog.

Additionally, there are some die sets that will be available to you, the customer starting Feb 4th 2020.

No comments: