Thursday, January 16, 2020

Stampin Up, Breathtaking Bouquet



I am really behind! I have several cards made up from new product and haven't taken time to post them.   
This one is a gorgeous background stamp, there is a lot you can do with it. You can simply choose a color and let it sit in the background of your card, or you can dress it up anyway you like, and even cut around the flowers in the center for a main event.

I choose to emboss in white on thick whisper white CS, if you notice all the flower elements are in the center and the leaves mostly on the edges, which really helps when doing this.
More and more often I'm just using my Aqua Painter and my ink pads, picking up some color and transfering  it to the lid where I squeeze a bit of water out of the Aqua painter and then I and add color or water to get the look I want.
Colors are Coastal Cabana and Gorgeous Grape. 

Watercoloring is pretty hot right now, and it really is fun, just do what looks good to you.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: