Saturday, January 18, 2020

Happy Birthday to You, updated. Stampin Up


My upline, Mary Fish, has issued us, her downline, with this sketch challenge.  As per usual I kind of made it my own.   This card uses the new, not in the catalog dies for the free with a $50 order Happy Birthday to You stamp set in the SAB.  The dies will be available for customers in Feb, there are also several other sets of dies that match items in the Mini catalog or SAB catalog. 
I know we all love having matching dies, they just add an extra level of fun.  This set has a die for the whole cake complete with platter, a separate platter, and the 3 flowers.  I choose to use the cake and add on the 3 flowers after cutting. 

This is gold embossed, besides being so pretty, embossing makes the coloring so much easier.  I used my Aqua Painters and ink pads.    The Rhinestones come from the Noble Peacock pack in the Annual catalog and the DSP is from the Best Dressed pack.

I used Flirty Flamingo, Mint Macaron, and Pretty Peacock along with the Whisper white.


No comments: