Monday, December 30, 2019

Stampin Up, Happy Birthday to you, SAB card


I have 2 daughters with birthdays soon and 2 grandsons with birthdays soon.  First one up, using the new Happy Birthday to You SAB set.  Just spend $50 and it's free during the SAB order period which starts in Jan.

I am having a heck of a time getting the gold embossing to show, maybe if you click on it you can see it, it sure makes a gorgeous card in gold embossing.
I used my Aqua Painter to do the watercoloring and love the effect.  Colors used are, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Soft Seafoam and Calypso Coral.  I just picked up color with my Aqua painter, squeezed out a bit of water all into the lid of my ink pad. That way I was able to just give very light color. 

I used the Noble Peacock rhinestones, love those beautiful colors.  I also used the Painted Label dies from the Painted Poppies bundle in the new Mini catalog coming out also in Jan.   The DSP however is from the annual catalog, the Perennial Essence DSP, gorgeous stuff!
So, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: