Sunday, January 26, 2020

Stampin Up Birthday card, Flowers and butterflies, #FMS419


Birthday card #2 for my 2 feb birthday girls.  And did I tell you that they were both born on the same day 4 yrs apart.  And they are both over the moon about purple! To an extreme. 
Some pretty DSP and some retired things.  
First let me show you the challenge I used for inspiration.   Freshly Made Sketches, sketch challenge.  I have a hard time with the off placement for papers, sometimes It works and sometimes not. Give it a try and see how you do. 
Colors today are:  Gorgeous Grape, Purple Posy, Lovely Lipstick and Mint Macaron.
The butterfly is from the Botanical Butterfly DSP that is retired and punched out with the Duet punch.  I bet lots of you have those, they were really popular and a lot of fun. 
The flower is from Floral Essence stamp set, current in our annual catalog.
The bottom DSP is current and from the Best Dressed DSP
I hope you got just a bit of inspiration. Thanks for stopping.

No comments: