Thursday, January 30, 2020

Just Because floral card, Freshly Made Sketches challenge 420



I've been remiss on using my Pigment Sprinkles, but they just sounded perfect for this card. I just used a Whisper White piece of cardstock, sprinkled a tiny amount of the pink along with an even smaller amount of yellow, spritzed the paper with my mister and then picked out spots to stamp and cut my flowers. 

Here, is the link to the challenge for this week, I hope you'll join in. 
It's always fun to have lots of pretty cards to look through.
Colors for this are: Whisper White, Lovely Lipstick, Old Olive and Espresso. 
I used Lovely Lipstick for the card base, then ran the Subtle embossing folder over the White overlay, then used the Stitched so Sweetly dies for the hole.  The inside of my hole is a piece from the All Dressed Up DSP, it's a gorgeous set.

After finishing up with my  flowers that were stamped and cut using the Painted Poppies bundle, I first stamped in a couple leaves, then popped them up and put down some gold tiny beads.
The sentiment is from a retired set that I just love, my favorite piece is this one.
As you'll notice, I only cut the center panel down width wise to show the sides. That's about it.

I hope I've inspired you some.  Thanks for stopping. 

2 comments:

Su Mohr said...

Beautiful card, Lynn! I love how you used the Pigment Sprinkles!

Judy Rozema said...

Beautiful flowers and colors! So glad you linked up with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!