Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Valentine card, #TGIF249 challenge, Ribbon heart



First off this image in the center is from 1995!  My hubby uncovered a small roller cart of mine full of old stamps from way back.  I love this one, however, it's been used and the rubber is getting hard and it's not stamping so well, but it's so cute.

Find the challenge here.

I used the Golden Honey DSP that is in the SAB brochure right now. Spend $50 and choose something free. The $50 can be from any current catalog.  I love the simple dotted lines background.    I gold embossed the heart and just used my Blends to color in the flowers and leaves, put it on top of a paper doily and under that is a piece of the Best dressed DSP with an edge of gold foil.
The Tiny glimmer hearts I made using an old hand held heart shaped hole punch, it was perfect for this.

Colors for my little flowers and leaves are Flirty Flamingo, and Mossy Meadow.

Thanks for checking it out.

No comments: