Thursday, August 3, 2017

Love you, Freshly Made Sketches #299


I haven't been posting as many cards lately as I usually do, but we have had a lot going on here at home, plus I'm trying to get my oldest daughters birthday gifts made.

But how cute is this sketch from FMS this week? You really should go take a look at what the team has done, I was blown away this week. So wonderful and each so different.

I used my Color Theory DSP stack in Berry Burst and Daffodil Delight for my edges. There are 3 several different  ways of doing the color in this stack, all of them are fun to use, the ones I used are graduated color down the sheet.
The rest of my colors are Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Whisper White.


2 comments:

Amy O said...

I love the beautiful colors on this cheery card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Such a bright and happy card! I love the ombré papers and your flowers are lovely. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!