Saturday, August 19, 2017

Sneak peek SU Holiday catalog, JAI#373



This is one of the more minor sets in the new Holiday catalog, but when you start playing you find out just how much fun it can be.  Lots of dies in the thinlits set and that's always a big bonus.

This weeks challenge is:

Stencils are hot right now, if you haven't tried them out, you really should. They are inexpensive and a big wow.    I've left the sentiment off for now, as I am always seeming to find myself in a place where I need something and by golly, I haven't any with a sentiment that will work.  Fall sets can be used for so many different occasions.

Colors for this card are:  Lemon Lime Twist, Peekaboo Peach, Tranquil Tide and Pumpkin Pie.


4 comments:

Jan said...

Such a fabulous Fall themed card Lynn! I love the colours you've used in your stencilling and how it grounds your delightful pumpkin images. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Jaxx Crafty Creations said...

Gorgeous card, Lynn. Love the colour combination and the stencilled background. Such a great design and layout! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink

KimB said...

The stencil adds the perfect amount of colour and background to your lovely cluster of pumpkins Lynn! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Patrice said...

Ooooh your stencilling looks great, Lynn. I love your colour choices & it is such a good idea to wait to add the sentiment - I find myself short every time because the sentiment I've used isn't quite appropriate for what I need. I will take a leaf out of your book :) Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x