Monday, August 28, 2017

Fun Fall card for GDP102, Count Your Blessings



I thought about doing Christmas for this weeks GDP challenge, but I just am not in the mood to go full on Christmas just yet.  Pretty soon though, and of course I've gotten some sets and done a couple or so already, but it's over 100 here in AZ still so I'm really in the mood for fall, might take another month, but a girl can dream, right?

I had a strip with 3 of these embossed, watercolored leaves  from a previous class project, so I decided to make use of it and cut one out with my Stitched Shape Dies.  The 2" punch was the perfect size to put a small bit of  Soft Suede around it. 

I love the sentiment, and the font is darling!  I've been waiting to use it on something. It comes from the Count My Blessings set.
 I also splattered my white CS before putting anything else on it.  The little cut out leaf is from the same set, Colorful Seasons, but from the matching die cuts, Seasonal Layers Thinlit Dies.  It's a fabulous set that will take you all through the year.

Go here to see what everyone made, and maybe enter the challenge yourself.




1 comment:

michele said...

Love this card.....beautiful