Friday, August 25, 2017

Basket of Wishes Thank You, FMS302


Playing along with Freshly Made Sketches this week.  My card is a combo of Basket of Wishes and the Pick a Pumpkin bundle.  It's a smaller bundle, but has so much you can do with it.  Lots of pumpkins and matching dies.  No dies with Basket of Wishes, but I fussy cut my basket out for this challenge.

I used my Aqua Painter and a bit of color from my ink pads to color in my basket, I had stamped it in Crumb Cake.

Here is a LINK to the site
 please check out the team's projects, they are gorgeous, and lots of inspiration given.


I've never been much for fall stamp sets, but with all the beautiful sets SU is putting out for us, I have caved. I have one more on my list and as you see I already have these 2.

I hope you get a bit of inspiration from my card, below please for the list of products used here.  Colors are: Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Emerald Envy, Crumb cake and Whisper White.


1 comment:

Kim S said...

Beautifully colored! Such a lovely fall scene. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.